Disclaimer: While we attempt to produce accurate patch notes, please be aware that certain details may be emitted, either intentionally or unintentionally.
1. Added New Quests to Gain Honor Points/AXP
1.1 Added New Honor Quests
1. Start NPC: Port Lux – “The Officer Morison”
2. Possible Starting Honor Rank: 0 ~ 10 Rank
* Previous Honor Quests: only 0~10 Ranks are allowed to play
* Previous Donation Quests & below 0 Rank quests are not allowed to play.
* Previous Plate of Honor is not dropped anymore. (Chaos Lamp, Forgotten Ruin)
1.2 New “Honorable Donation” Quests
1. Start NPC: Port Lux – “Officer Morison”
2. Honor Rank that are able to start the new Honorable Donation quest: Rank -18 ~ -1
3. Mission: Alz Donation
1. Start NPC: Bloody Ice – “Rune Agent Flasha”
2. Levels that are able to start the new Book of Soul quests: 160Lv.+ BSLV 11+
3. Start Item: Plate of Soul
4. Location of Item Drop
* Plate of Honor: Port Lux Map or higher
* Plate of Soul: Lakeside Map or higher
2. Added New D.T. Dungeons
2.1 General Information
1. Basic Information
2. Requirements to Enter the Dungeon
3. Item Drop Information
2.2 Previous DT Dungeons
1. Previous DT Dungeon Cards Removed
2. The previous DT Dungeons still exist, yet DT Cards are no longer dropped.
3. Quests related to the previous DT Dungeons are still available.
3. Expanded Party System
3.1 Changed Way to Open Party Windows
Previous: press K on the keyboard to open the party window.
Now: right click on a party member to open the party window.
3.2 Changed Party Window UI
1. Changed Party Member UI (A yellow star will be displayed for a party leader)
2. Changed Buff Tooltip
* Numerical values of the buff effects will be shown.
3. Changed Looting Rules
* Normal: items that are not character bound or character bound once equipped.
* Bind: items with character bound or character bound once equipped option.
* Immediate Settlement: The highest bid Alz is equally distributed among other party members.
* Leaders Only: the item is placed automatically into the party leader’s inventory when other players try to loot the item.
4. Added Looting Temporary Inventory
* During party play, items can be placed into the Temporary Looting Inventory when the player’s inventory is full.
* Only one item can be placed in the Temporary Inventory. The item can be moved into player’s inventory by left clicking on the icon or by pressing the space bar.
* During party play, the player cannot obtain the item when the Temporary Inventory is full, even if the player’s personal inventory is empty
* The use of Temporary Inventory is disabled when the player is not in a party.
* During party play, items are automatically placed into pertinent party member’s inventory according to the looting rules.
5. Change in the Default Party Invitation Authority
* Previous: Party invitation authority is only entitled to the party leader.
* Changed: Party invitation authority is entitled to every party member who joins the party.
* The party leader can change the invitation authority by right clicking the party window.
6. Obtained Alz is equally distributed among the party members.
7. Party Members Can Now Share Quests
* Hunting monsters quest type: Monster count is shown when the quest player is within range.
* Collecting items quest type: Quest items are dropped and are available even if other members who are not the doing quest defeat monsters.
8. Changes in Looting Priority
* Looting priority will be counted by total DMG output of a party, not by each character, when a monster is defeated
* Looting priority will be decided upon the monster’s death according to the character’s party status.
9. You can now change the order of party members in the party window.
* When the member order is changed, the party member select hot key (F5-F11) also changes.
4. Added Skill Books & Convenient Systems
4.1 Skill Books
1. Skills will be trained by reading skill books.
2. Properties of Skill Books
* Skills are trained by right clicking on the skill book. (The skill book vanishes after use.)
* Skill books cannot be stacked.
* When bought from the instructor, the buying price and the selling price of the skill book are the same.
o For skill books obtained from weakened dungeons, the selling price to NPCs is 0 alz.
* However, skills that are given as quest rewards are trained by the previous method.
* Skill books are available from instructors of each town.
o When there is no available quest, the skill book purchase window opens directly when the instructor is clicked.
o Either sword or magic skill tab opens as default according to the player’s character.
o The skills initially shown on the skill book purchase window varies according to the character’s current skill rank
* Only the skills that are not yet trained are shown.
* Skill books are tradable between players.
* Common skills such as lance, cannon etc. are shared between every relevant class except Force Archer.
* (The letters (FA) is added to the common skill’s name to show exclusivity when they are only for Force Archers.)
3. UI Details
* Skills already trained will appear in grey, skills that you can learn now will appear in white.
* Those you can’t buy nor train will appear in red.
* If you try to buy a skill book that has already been trained, a notice window reminds that fact.
4.2 Newly Added Convenient Functions on the Character Window
1. Adjustable Character Slot
* You can now drag and drop character slots to change orders
2. Recent Channel
* When you exit from the game by clicking “Server Select”, you will now see the last played channel.
* However once you log out, this will be reset.
3. Character status tool tip
* HP/MP/SP values will be displayed when you move a mouse pointer over the character status bar.
4. Character Window Renewal / New Information Added
* The Craft Tab is now accessed by pressing the 'F' key
# On the character select window, the order of the character slots can be changed using drag and drop.
# Information about Title Accomplishment
* Titles of monster kill, mission war and Mission Dungeon clear now shows your progress.
4.3 Updated Options
1. Copy, Cut, & Paste Function Added in Chat Window
* Words can be selected by dragging the mouse cursor while pressing the shift key
* Words and can be cut or copied by using Ctrl+X and Ctrl+C
* Cut or copied words can be pasted by using Ctrl + V
2. Other player’s level, buff/de-buff icons, and tool tips are shown on the target window.
* When clicking on other characters, buff and de-buff icons are shown on the target window, and tool tips are shown when a mouse cursor is placed on the icons
* For other players, buff icons are shown on the first line and de-buff on the second
* For monsters, de-buff icons are shown on the first line
# Sound Effects Added for Incoming Personal Messages
* It can be enabled through: option > sound > notify whisper
* When the chat window is activated, the notifying sound is muted.
# Time Command Added
* By using the time command, a player can see the year/month/day/hour. (The standard time depends on the server).
* Message shown: [current time]year, month, day AM/PM hour:minute
* EXAMPLE: [current time]2009.10.10 AM05:05
Quest Rewards Now Shown in Advance.
* Now it is possible to preview the currently available quests’ rewards
* Quest rewards: EXP, Alz, Item, Honor Points, AXP, Map Codes, Warp Codes
5. Newly Added Ring Slots
1. 4 slots are available in the ring slot
2. Now the character can wear 4 rings at once.
* However, “Critical rate” from ring items is capped at 30%.
3. When the mouse cursor is placed on each empty equipment slot, its name is shown on a tool tip.
* Belt items are scheduled to be introduced on next update
6. Released Buff Cap
* Now there is no cap for buff values any more.
7. Rewards for Battle Style Level Up Quests
7.1 Changes in Rewards for Battle Style Level Up Quests
# Characters who cleared previous battle style level up quests will receive the changed rewards additionally.
* Previous rewards already given to the character will not be deleted.
# Characters who cleared previous Lv10 battle style level up quest will receive Stone Aura as their Battle Aura.
7.2 Extra Rewards from Quests for Lv35 and Under
1. Accessories (Character bound / unlimited use)
8. Additional Features
1. Battle Aura Change Quest
* Prerequisite: Lv10, Class Lv2 or higher
2. ‘Entrance of Chaos Arena’ Mark Added
3. Pet Shadow / Pet EXP Indication Added
4. HP Down / HP Heal Amount Shown in New FX
* Old : Red orange color
* New : HP down shown in purple, heal shown in light green
5. Tool Tip Added for AXP Gauge
6. When you abort the game by choosing “Server Select” or “Character Select,” a warning message window pops up.
1. Change in the Graphics of Training Equipment (The default equipment you receive when you create a character.)
2. Change in Location and Properties of Field Monsters of lv95 and Up.
* Forgotten Ruin: Some monsters’ attack range is decreased.
* Lakeside: Lv required to enter the Lakeside is now lowered to Lv110.
* Mutant Forest: Lumberjack and Entrita’s immunity is deleted.
3. Forgotten Ruin, Lakeside, Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum: Change in location and increase in the number of some monsters.
4. Improvement in Force Shielder Battlemode2
* Reduced Casting Time
* Increased Damage: The skill AMP of ‘Shield Storm’ now applies to Magic skills.
5. The amplification of Force Blader Battle Mode 2 Skill is changed from Magic Amp to Sword Amp.
6. Increase in the Maximum Value for Overlapped Buff Values. (Doubled)
* Warrior’s maximum attack value has increased from 500 to 1000.
* Force Blader’s maximum critical rate has increased from 25% to 50%.
7. Change in Equipment Reward
8. DX Panic Cave Renewal
* Difficulty level has been lowered about 30%
* Nualle’s chasing speed has been slowed down.
* For all difficulty levels, epic items are dropped with high probability.
9. The gate area that appeared when moving from a map to another has been removed.
10. During conversations with NPCs. skill boasting is no more allowed.
11. Icons indicating NPCs and party members on the GPS/mini-map have been redesigned.
12. Temporary inventory now opens only when there are items inside it.
13. Event notice icons changed.
14. The gate area that appeared when moving from a map to another has been removed.
15. During conversations with NPCs. skill boasting is no more allowed.
16. Icons indicating NPCs and party members on the GPS/mini-map have been redesigned.
17. Temporary inventory now opens only when there are items inside it.
18. Event notice icons changed.
19. When casting a skill, cool time indicator has changed.
* Previous: skill icon is shown dark during cool time, and then returns to bright.
* New: After skill use, bright section of the darkened skill icon expands clockwise, according to its cool time.
20. Pet EXP now shows to two decimal points.
21. Scroll bars for chat box / game message box has been changed.
* If the scroll bar is dragged to a specific position, it remains in its place even if new words appear on the box.
* If there are no chat/system messages for a certain period of time, the letters now gradually disappear.
22. Help contents added and changed.
23. Cool time application for wizard’s raise spirit skill has changed.
* Cool time now applies to the individual players who receive the skill.
o When the raise sprit skill’s own cool time has been cleared, the skill can be cast to any party member who is not under the skill’s cool time.
* Cool time is 5 minutes per character, and the cool time does not reset upon the character’s death or re-connection.
* When the remaining cool time becomes 30 seconds or less, now the skill icon does not blink anymore.
* Player cool time icon for raise spirit skill as been added.
o When the skill is cast on a player the icon (in a de-buff icon form) appears and remains for five minutes.
o The icon remains regardless of the character’s re-connection or death
* Cool Time Application: Once the cool time is applied to a character, it goes for 5 minutes, regardless of the character’s status.
o If a player disconnects when his cool time was 4 minutes, and then re-connects 3 minutes after, then his cool time becomes 1 minute at the time of log in.
24. During Wizard’s Double Caster mode, if auto attack has been checked, two of the skills in the quick slot are automatically casted.
25. Pressing enter key enables you to proceed when Chaos Arena or Mission War entry confirm window pops up.
26. When invited to a party, the enter key does not apply to the accept icon anymore.
27. Rolling/ Dash / Blink / Fade Step are now forbidden to use in prison.
28. On the quest list tab, “Show available quests only” check box is now checked as default.
29. The shop selling price of duration weapons and equipments has been changed. (Now their selling price is lower than permanent items.)
30. Blended Rune activation will be notified on screen in red letters during PK or PVP.
31. The message that has been shown upon the use of lamps or cube type items has been deleted.
32. Re-spawn period of named monsters has been reduced.
* Re-spawn period of named monster on field, such as Ape+, Ghost+, Mechzard+, etc. has been halved.
33. Some of the quest scripts have been changed.
34. The system messages that appear when items at the personal shop are sold are now shown in different colors depending on the price of the item sold.
35. Level requirement for training apprentice rank skills has been lowered.
* Previous: Apprentice - Lv20 (battle style lv3) or higher
* New: Apprentice - Lv10 (battle style lv2) or higher.
36. The amount of MP used for activating Battle Aura has been lowered to 20.
37. Change in showing skill information.
* The additional damage on the skill information is now shown in integers
* Attk / Magic Attk Amp changed to Sword / Magic Amp.
* The duration of buff type skills will be shown in integers only. – Decimals will not be shown.
38. When auto attack option is enabled, the character’s action after upon failing a combo will be changed.
* Previous – Character stops action upon combo failure.
* New – Character uses any skill available upon combo failure
39. Increase in Alz drop rate and decrease in Alz drop amount.
40. Santa Fury Epaulet now can be sold to the NPC shop.
41. When you open the skill window of a magic using character, the magic skill tab shows as default.
42. New Titles Added
43. Guild warehouse storage fee is now shown.
44. Guild anniversary titles added.
45. The Formula Card that has been already registered is now indicated on tool tip.
46. During party play, when a bind item (except for weapons and equipments) is looted, the item’s image is shown on the item division window.
47. ‘Hide Message’ checkbox added on the warning window that pops up when trying to sell valuable items to NPC shops.
48. Names are now shown on the entrances to each world in the Warp Center.
49. ‘New’ labels added to skills newly trained.
50. SP5000 points are also given as the reward for the 10lv Battle Style Level Up quest.
10. Mission War
1. Additional Nation Reward
* Now the player can enjoy the winning bonus in all areas including Dungeons.
* Added AXP+10% bonus to Winning bonus
2. Santa’s Fury Epaulets are no longer allowed in the Mission War Channel.
* The epaulet cannot be equipped in Mission War lobby / field.
3. Restriction in Building Force Towers
* It is not allowed to build Force Towers when the player is riding a bike or a board. (Applies for both portable and immovable)
* Now the player will have 3 seconds cool time after using a Portable FT Panel.
* Once a Force Tower is built, it is not possible for the player to build another for the next 3 seconds
4. Changed Condition for Vital Gears
* Any effect by Force Towers will not be considered as a “Combat” action. Only the effects by other characters or guardians will.
* Vital Gears can be used in the lobby as well.
* Previous: usable only when non-combat time is over 10 seconds
o Vital Gear (HP) – Useable when non-combat time is over 7 seconds
o Vital Gear (SP) – Useable anytime
5. Now all party members can build a Force Tower or call a guardian.
* Every party member, including the party leader, can build a Force Tower or call a Legacy Guardian.
* Players not in a party cannot build a Force Tower or call a Legacy Guardian
6. Changed the Way of Accumulating Penalty
* Previous: Winner receives – 5% penalty and – 5% penalty deducted for the defeated
* Changed: Winner receives - 5% penalty, – 10% penalty deducted for the defeated. e.g. If a nation with 25% penalty is defeated, 15% penalty is applied to them next time.
7. When a character dies with a Legacy weapon equipped, the weapons previously used will be automatically equipped on revival.
8. The potion items dropped during mission war now shows max. lv. allowed to use.
9. Now sword master potions will be dropped as well as legacy weapons and magic master potions when points are taken.
10. Change in the time limit of item looting authority during mission war.
* Previous time limit: 1min.
* Changed time limit: 10sec.
11. During mission war, party UI and instant item indication UI overlaps. – has been corrected.
12. Force Tower building list is not shown when a character enters the channel by using channel select. – has been corrected.
13. If the character enters the channel after checking on “suitable hunting spot” on the GPS window, points are not shown on the GPS. – has been corrected.
14. When broadcasting, the character’s name is not shown on the chat window. – has been corrected.
15. Monster balance in the combat field has been adjusted by level
* Balance of Force Tower, Legacy Guardian, Legacy Barrier, Sage’s Ensign, War Gate have been adjusted by level.
16. For War Gate, when it is destroyed, it re-spawns every 3 min.
17. On the GPS window during mission war, the icon of the party leader is shown abnormally – this has been corrected.
18. Pets’ shadows are shown during mission war – this has been corrected.
19. On the character information window, HP auto restore value is shown incorrectly – this has been corrected.
Patch Password: xCABALxReloadedx
Make your Christmas Vacation worthwhile by spending it in Nevareth, where the coolest gamers are!
Source: Cabal EU and Cabal PH