September 7, 2012

Dragon Nest Shooting Star Skill Build


Let me again emphasize that I am not a PVP fan, hence my choice for the Engineer's level 50 job goes to Shooting Star because it works well in dungeons and hence making it comfortable and easy enough for me to finish quests.




SUFFIX CHOICE

Helmet - Wind
Top - Life
Bottom - Life
Gloves - Life
Shoes - Wind
Weapon - Destructive
Sub Weapon - Destructive

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHOOTING STAR AND GEAR MASTER

There is one diffarence:
Shooting Star is more cannon & alfredo skills
Gear Master is tower skills & Duck skills = almost 0 cannon skills.

For those who want an alternative to this build, you can check out this previous post: http://mhauckonline.blogspot.com/2012/05/dragon-nest-engineer-skill-build.html which also features the Shooting Star type.

Credits: MMOsite
post signature
Dish Network Internet High speed internet for all your online gaming needs.

2 comments:

  1. Woah. Academic looks really cool!

    I stopped playing my Lvl 40 acrobat a couple of months ago.

    ReplyDelete