September 11, 2014

Announcement

No, my name's not there, but I assure you, I passed.

I passed the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination.

A huge "Thank you!" to everyone who prayed for me and/or wished me luck. Two thumbs up to everyone who had the patience and understanding as to my lack of posts.

An even bigger "thank you" goes to the PR folks of various companies who continued to furnish me with publicity articles and ad offers.

Thank you all for your support!

Yes, this is now a legit Doctor's Online Gaming Life. :)

post signature
Dish Network Internet High speed internet for all your online gaming needs.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations certified doctor Mhauck and I hope you don't leave this precious blog because you will be too busy in your new career. Always take care doc.

    Best Online Sports Betting

    ReplyDelete