Soul Ability System
Ability EXP known as AXP can be earned along with EXPs. AXPs is converted to AP, and these points can be used to learn passive skills.
- AXP is a sort of EXP that will support the game play to be more exciting as character levels up. Earning AXPs is same as earning of EXPs. If 10K EXPs were earned from the mobs then AXP can be gained around 10K. However, different from EXP, AXP has a different conversion rate by levels.
AXP (Ability EXP)
- New Ability EXP that can be gained just as the EXP.
- Not that AXPs can be gained instead of EXPs, it is an additional point system that is gained separately with EXP or Skill EXP. However, there is a minimum level requirement for it.
A. Minimum AXP Earning Requirement: Level 120
- From the fields, dungeons, and Mission Wars.
Based by the calculation of EXP earning when attacking the mobs, AXP earnings are calculated.
AXP Bonus is also valid with Platinum Services. (AXP Bonus 25%) . Earning AXP(EXP to AXP) conversion rate is different by levels.
Level Tiers Conversion Rate
120 or lower 0%
120 ~ 129 75%
130 ~ 139 80%
140 ~ 149 85%
150 ~ 159 90%
160 ~ 169 95%
AXP by Mission Wars
- It is calculated by personal scores.
(Destroying Structures, Guardians, Building Force Towers are not calculated separately to AXP for they are applied to the personal scores)
- 1 Personal Score equals to 100,000 AXP
(If personal score is 100, then you are earned with 10,000,000 AXPs or 1 AP.
- It is calculated at the end of the Mission War. If character is not there at the time of the calculation, AXPs are not applied.
- WExp cannot be used to earn AXPs nor it cannot be earned with the WExp to EXP conversion.
- AXP Limitation
AXP cannot be earned if character AP exceeds 500.
- Note that EXP is something that is gained from attacking mobs and which is used to calculate the level up point. The higher levels the characters get, the total amount of EXP to level up increases which makes harder for characters to level up.
AXP is something that is earned as same amount as EXP but its total amount of AXP for AP conversion stays the same, but the conversion rate from EXP to AXP or the rate that characters earn from attacking mobs changes as the levels gets higher.
AP (Ability Points)
- The point that is converted from AXP when a certain amount AXP accumulates. It is a unit that is required for Soul Ability System.
- AP Conversion Details
A. 10,000,000 AXP equals to 1 AP. AXP returns back to 0 when converted to AP.
- AP Limitation
B. Up to 500 AP can be accumulated. (Expansion of its limit is planned in the future)
- AP already consumed to learn skills cannot be returned.
- Items used to learn passive skills or upgrade skills using AP and upgrade items such as cores.
- There are total of 26 Runes available. You can only equip or learn maximum of 13 Essence Runes or skills.
- Essence Runes are tradable items and already equipped or learned Runes can be removed.(Once the Rune is removed, it has to be learned again from LV. 1)
Ability Types and AP costs
- Safety measure to prevent account theft
A. Sub Password Mechanics
When logged in with the same IP during the configured time frame, the password check will not appear.
Sub Password check will appear when logged in with different IP.
B. Sub Password Locks the following:
Character, Equipment slots, Warehouse
C. Sub Password Configuration
Create Sub Password button to create (set) password
If password is already set, the Create Password button will not be active (Gray colored, non-clickable)
Sub Password is a combination of 4 numbers from 0 to 9. (Using the same numbers are not possible)
D. Sub Password Icon Location
Character: Character selection window
Warehouse/Equipment: “Lock” icon on the top right corner of the UI
E. Sub Password
When opening up a Sub Password UI, numbers from 0 to 9 are arranged randomly
Unable to input using keyboard when Sub Password UI is up
Input numbers will show as * (Asterisk Mark)
Clicking on ‘←’ button will act as like a backspace
Client is forced to end the session upon failure of 5 counts (Account Block by default)
F. Account Block upon Failure: 5 Counts
When the number of inserting incorrect password exceeds 5 times, account will be blocked. Please access the Helpdesk in case you want to request for unblocking.
Blocked accounts have to make a new password after the block is released.
G. Time Configuration
Character: 1 Hour to 3 Hours
Equipment / Warehouse: None
Cabal PH Password: CABALrocks! (yes, the exclamation point is part of the password and it is case-sensitive)
So far, the complaints regarding the new patch is the depreciation of Chaos Lamps and lag. Chaos Lamps are now sold at NPCs for only 1000 Alz. Before the implementation of the patch, Chaos Lamps were sold at 1M Alz at NPCs. This used to help Alz-less players in saving up some in-game cash by farming for the said item and selling them to fellow players for at least 500K Alz. With regards to the problem of game lag, it is deemed unavoidable due to the system probably still "adjusting" to the additional bandwidth that the game currently carries.
Credits: Cabal PH Community Blog