September 1, 2014

Dragon Nest World Championships 2014

WHAT'S UP, PEOPLE!

Yes, I'm back, after quite a hiatus. The board exam's now over and I'm just waiting for September 3 for the results. Hopefully I pass. *crosses fingers*

I sincerely apologize to all the emails I failed to reply to, ad offers and game articles I had to reject simply because I didn't have the time to accommodate the needs of this simple blog of mine. But hey, I'm back and ready to catch up on gaming news!

First off of my email? DRAGON NEST! I am honestly surprised and happy to have a DN-related article on my email on the very first day after my examination. You guys know how crazy I am about DN, right?

Here we go!




SINGAPORE – September 1, 2014 – Gamers from the world’s No.1 MO action game, Dragon Nest SEA will have the opportunity to represent their country at the Dragon Nest World Championship (DWC) 2014 Global Finals, held in Bali, Indonesia from 4th December 2014 to 5th December 2014!




Teams from Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore will be putting their wits and skills to the test in a series of online qualifiers in October 2014. The winning teams from each country will then be flown to Singapore for the SEAPlayoffs on 1 November 2014. The champion team from the SEA Playoffs will be selected for a sole coveted spot in the DWC 2014 Global Finals, where they will face off with representatives from Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand and Europe.This year’s total prize pool for DWC 2014 Global Finals has increased from USD$30,000 to USD$50,000, fueling the competition to a whole new intensive level!

The DWC 2013 trophy, flanked by two gorgeous flag-bearers

DWC 2013 Champions: China


The winners of DWC 2013

Dragon Nest SEA players who are interested to take on the challenge can look forward to their respective country’s online qualifiers as stated:

Event Details:

Registration Period
1st to 21st September 2014

Qualifiers
Philippines Qualifier (Online, hosted by Mineski) – 4th to 5th October 2014
Malaysia Qualifier (Online) – 11th to 12th October 2014
Singapore Qualifier (Online) – 18th to 19th October 2014

SEA Playoffs (held in Singapore) – 1st November 2014

DWC 2014 Global Finals(held in Bali, Indonesia) – 4th to 5th December 2014

For more details, please visit http://pvp.cherrycredits.com/dwc2014
 
Players who wish to try out Dragon Nest SEA can head to http://dn.cherrycredits.com to download the patch or check out the latest happenings.

post signature
Dish Network Internet High speed internet for all your online gaming needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment